اهداف دوره :
- آشنایی با اصول اساسی طراحی سیستم لوله کشی بر اساس استاندارد ASME B31.3
حضور در کارگاه به افراد زير توصيه ميشود:
- *Engineers, technologist, and designers – working for Owners, EPCs, inspection firms, fabricators, and repair/maintenance organizations who are involved with ASME B31.3
محتوای دوره آموزشی:
- *The difference between Codes, Standards and project’s specifications.
- *Code philosophy: Reasons convinced us to use the Code requirements for design of our piping systems.
- *The process of development of Codes.
- *The Different methods used to implement safety factors in different Codes.
- *Where we use the ASME B31.3 code to piping system design and when and where other design codes may be more applicable
- *Understanding how to classify fluid services in accordance with ASME B31.3
- *The differences between normal fluid service and other fluid services such as Category D, Category M, and Chapter IX High
- Definition of design Pressure and temperature based on ASME B31.3
- Calculation of pipe wall thickness based on ASME B31.3 with a real example.
- How to use Tables A-1 and A-1M of ASME B31.3 and overview of typical materials and materials requirements
- the rules of impact testing of ASME B31.3 and applying them when evaluating materials to be specified in a piping system
- *The Pressure design of other Piping components (straight pipe, bends, closures, branch connections, and flanges)
- *Determining forged fitting class and rating
- *Determining Flange rating
- *Standards we should use for piping components
- *Requirements of ASME B31.3 code for flexibility analysis to have a basic understanding of the important parameters in evaluating system flexibility
- *The basic rules for ASME B31.3 leak testing, including closure welds.
- *Efficiently navigate the ASME B31.3 code;
مدتزمان و تاریخ دوره:
هزینه برگزاری دوره :